Monday 7 January 2013

WHAT IS IN MY MAKE-UP BAG?

Dr Jart+ - BB Cream
Rimmel - Stay Matte powder
EOS - Lipbalm in Lemon drop
Maybelline -The Falsies flared mascara
Nars - Bronzer in Laguna
Rimmel - Blusher in 010 Santa rose
MAC - Rubenesque Paint pot
MAC - Eyeshadow in Woodwinked
MAC - Eyeshadow in Naked lunch 
Yves Saint Lauren - Lipstick in 09

























The contents of my make-up bag varies a lot (and I mean a lot) from season to season, from month to month. This mainly depends on what is in fashion at that time, what goes with what outfit and the most likely reason for products to be swapped in and out of my make-up bag is my annoying indecisiveness with what I like and don't like at one time. 
From day to day these are the four products I generally wear as a base (occasionally excluding the bronzer) as they together create quite a natural look which is the look that I prefer to wear as you will most likely be able to tell by my extremely adventurous eye shadows (ish...).
The one thing that is repeatedly switched in and out of my make-up bag is my many lip products whether it be a lipstick, a lip gloss or just a plain old lip balm, I can never seem to make my mind up! However for the moment I have been loving my YSL lipstick in 09 over the top of my EOS lip balm my lips moisturised, whilst the lip stick supplies pretty much the only colour to my everyday make-up and it is perfect for this time of year!

These are the products I keep in my everyday make-up bag, but knowing me ill have to do another one pretty soon as the contents of this bag are most definitely going to be swapped with another product at some point! :)

No comments: