Monday 4 March 2013

REVIEW | TOPSHOP HEAD OVER HEELS BLUSH AND SAINT LIPSTICK

IMG_0769
Lipstick - £8
Cream Blush - £6

I went on a cheeky little shopping spree the other day in Topshop and couldn't help but pick up a few of their makeup selection! After a long time perusing and swatching to my hearts content, I finally landed on their lipstick in 'Saint' and cream blush in 'Head over Heels'.

IMG_0770

IMG_0772























Firstly, the lipstick in Saint is one of their nude options, which in large amounts actually completely erases my lips to a point where I look like I swiped foundation all up over there. However, when lightly applied it is a gorgeous nude which a glossy finish, and my particular favourite way to use this lipstick is over the top of a bright lipstick, to bring it down to an every day level. This is a creamy lipstick with a lovely glossy finish, and I adore the way it applies. I will have to purchase more of these in the future! Thank the Lord for student loans eh... 

IMG_0771IMG_0774






















I have been on the lookout for a cream blush for a while and I finally decided I might as well get a budget version to start out with! This is a pinky coral colour which looks delicious when swiped on the cheek, and has an almost cream-to-powder finish to it. This is so quick to apply so is super good for those in a rush! I also like to throw this in my bag as a multi-purpose product, as it also looks good on the lips! 


Anyone else tried some Topshop products? Any recommendations? 

7 comments:

  1. Both products look great. And the one about the student loans really made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i've pretty much spent my entire loan on makeup, makeup > food x

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I really need more Topshop makeup in my life! Those are both lovely, the blush especially! :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely! they are so good for the price as well :) the blush is definitely my favourite! x

      Delete
  3. Bummed there isn't a Topshop that is too close to me. One is a trip away at the closest. I've heard so many good things about their beauty line and I've been dying to try!

    SarahSee. Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online shopping is everyones best friend!

      Delete
  4. Nice blog!:)


    http://sminkochsant.blogg.se/

    ReplyDelete